Monday, December 29, 2008

The most visited blog in 2009

You Gotta Read This! Yes! you read it correctly, 2009, and I know. Its still 2008 at the times of writing this post. I am just highlighting the target that I am setting myself with this blog in 2009. It shall have the most hits and visits. So I shall start to strategize. The first thing that I amdoing is reading and studying the blogs that get 10 millon visits a month. A few days ago I read that there were 13 million blogs on the web. Today I read that it had increase to 80 million blogs. So there should be billions upon billion of visits. A few hiundred million a day? This one of the things that blog intends to find out! So, check out the visitor counter on your right, and remember it. Think its ambitious? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment